The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Very neat paper to dollar routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

P.Synenberg
View Profile
New user
Abingdon, Va
58 Posts

Profile of P.Synenberg
This effect is very cool, I recently visited the local shop and played with the one there. I perform Greed by Daniel Garcia almost everyday. I figured this would be really cool to open a paper money routine, naturally you don't end clean though, so automatically I thought "Hey I can switch to my greed bill and end clean at the end" so the next customer that came in I demoed both as one routine and the spec bought both for her husband. I can't imagine spending 40 bucks on it, just because I don't feel like I would use it enough to justify the cost.... Just a idea for those of you who use a money routine as your go-to.

Here's the link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQOBGSAEkw

The one I saw produced a one though, not a ten..... Actually, that is a poor demo in hindsight but it's the only video of the exact gaff on YT....
-P.J. Synenberg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Very neat paper to dollar routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL