The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The greatest song EVER!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
This is part of an ASL class final, my wife showed this to me after she saw it on facebook.
The song is GREAT and the signer is so good to, she not just signing, she is performing (which is an important part of ASL).

(There is some profanity, please don't watch if that might offend you):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ayloXq_w9Y
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
That's funny...I spent much of the day listening to Gnarls Barkley today. Nice performance.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I love Gnarls Barkley, although this was actually the first time I had heard this song.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
How is this the "Greatest Song EVER"?
I enjoyed the video and the song is cute (as well as the signer) but for the life of me I don't understand. I think the title of this post is a bit confusing.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The greatest song EVER!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL