The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Far Side (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Is anyone else a fan of Gary Larson´s Far Side? I find his ability to find comedy and TRUTH about simple everyday things most enjoyable. Besides, they are a really great source for one-liners and jokes.
Sent from my Typewriter
Jon Gallagher
View Profile
Veteran user
Elmwood, Illinois
395 Posts

Profile of Jon Gallagher
Yep!

When I was a teacher, I had a bulletin board COVERED with his cartoons. The kids missed the humor in most of them, but that's understandable. I think my favorite is the bear who is in the crosshairs of a scope who is smiling and pointing to another unsuspecting bear.
www.jongallagher.com

Hey! I'm finally a Dot Com!
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Jon, I have that same excact cartoon on my wall! I have two eternal faves: the one where the guys are standing around a thing remotely resembling a rocket and one says "Lets face it guys, we´re not exactly rocket scientists"; and the one with two owls sitting side by side and the other owl taps his friend on the shoulder...the look on that owl when he turns his head... priceless!
Sent from my Typewriter
Jem
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
342 Posts

Profile of Jem
I'm a huge fan of Gary Larson's "The Far Side"! Simply love his sense of humour.
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
I wish I got these in the papers...I got them when I lived in Washington, but haven't since moving to Alabama.....

Jakks
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I miss the Far Side. And wonder what Gary Larson is up to these days.

Remember the one with the cowboys and the one alien at the campfire singing... "clap clap clap clap" ??
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jax
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Jax
I have a Farside desk calender - it RULES !!

my fav ever is the 'school for the gifted' strip with the student trying to push open a 'pull' door !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Far Side (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL