The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Magic of David Regal disc 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Hey pple..juz wondering if it is worth it to just purchase disc 3 of his 3 dvd compilation set just because i wanna learn his trick "The world's 1st card trick"...i dunno but i'm pretty amazed by the description of the effect and am wondering if i should buy it just for that effect.
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
If you want the trick, I would go ahead and purchase the dvd. I personally don't perform the trick. It isn't the best trick on the dvd.

I think the trick is also in Constant Fooling #2. If you buy that book, you will also get On Call, an amazing trick using the specs phone number. Plays huge.
Yves Tourigny
View Profile
Veteran user
Somewhere in Quebec
323 Posts

Profile of Yves Tourigny
This trick is on Constant Fooling # 1
sawrath
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
29 Posts

Profile of sawrath
David has a good deal on the constant volume fooling boos, at the moment. Check out his website.
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Having watching all 3 of Regal's DVD, I would say that volume 3 is the best one...
So if you would want to just choose 1 out of the 3...i'd buy volume 3 if I were u
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I really like David Regal's vol. 1 too. Check out his website at http://www.davidregal.com/
You can find out the content of all the dvds. David is always a pleasure to do business with - excellent customer service!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1132 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
You can't go wrong with anything that has David Regal's name on it.

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
Ferry H.P.
View Profile
New user
Belgium
95 Posts

Profile of Ferry H.P.
That's right. I first bought volume 3 of his first set, not knowing what to expect.
End result: I bought all his DVD's and his books. Regal is amazing.
Ferry H.P.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Magic of David Regal disc 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL