The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Moving a Post? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Hi Café Tech People,

I made a post in a thread called Who Reveals All First? in the Inner Thoughts forum that was interesting but kind of off the topic of the thread. At least one person responded to my off topic comments. So. . .what I'd like to do is move my post and the people who responded to it into a new thread on the Penny for Your Thoughts forum. The thread I interrupted was a teriffic thread, and I don't want to distract it. On the other hand the topic that I was talking about generated interest also, so I would like to have a place where that discussion could go on separately. That new thread could be entitled "Is Your Mindreading Believable?"

Thanks so much
landmark
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Hi landmark,

There currently is no way to move selected posts from a topic. What you can do, though, is copy your post and post it again in the "Penny" forum. Then report the original post and ask for it to be deleted. Mention in your post report the responses have been made to your reported post. You may want to PM the people who responded to the original post and ask them to copy their response to your new thread in the "Penny" forum to keep the discussion all in one spot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Moving a Post? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL