The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » WONDERS by Sean Waters (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
This book is a treasure hidden in a field. more later.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On 2011-08-10 22:40, JohnWells wrote:
This book is a treasure hidden in a field. more later.

Can I quote you on that? What a wonderfully poetic comment. As you would imagine, I am familiar with the reference Smile

Dave,
I am glad you are getting a surprising re-read. Thanks for the enthusiasm.

With regards,

Sean
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Absolutely.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thanks John!

By the way, if anyone has any problem playing the video files, please send me a PM. If you have followed the instructions sent with the file but cannot get them to work, I now have another solution.

Thank you all for your purchases of Wonders. I hope the the routines, tools and nuances are serving you well.

With regards,

Sean
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Time for me to order. I'm convinced that there is naught but good fish in this very full net.
will4gzus
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of will4gzus
Sean has put put out another winner. The Ebook's layout is the best I have ever seen. Logical directions, pictures, and even imbedded video demonstrations as well. A real gem in this book is Seans explanations of why/how he came up with an effect or a stronger presentation on an existing effect. There is some real gold in this. Anyone wanting to craft his own effects would be wise to read this information and not skip over it. As said earlier the first effect is very strong indeed! Sean takes this effect to another level later on in the book, by doing a powerful presentation with a spectators personal information. Do that one effct for a potential client and you should have no problems getting a booking. Sean does a great job of crediting so if further reading about an effect or method interests you, I believe he gives you enough information for deeper research. Sean goes over what I think is a pet method of his, the Panacea process. A method that can provide much versatility for mentalism effects. I will not go further into this out of respect and request by Sean, but its good! For more information read Sean's ad copy or contact Sean. Sean has provided 130 pages of material that he uses in the real world and has provided some great thinking and some very strong effects that will benefit anyone's furtherence in the art of Mentalism!
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Quote:
On 2011-08-09 07:41, Waters wrote:
Paging Café member "Sponge".

...Seriously. If any of you have any way to contact him, please send him my way.

I had agreed (in December of 2009) to provide he and Café member "will4gzus" a lifetime supply of ebooks. Will kindly reminded me which prompted my memory that there are two of you (that gave charitable contributions), to which I promised to send my ebooks FFOORREEVVEER! (It just seems more fun to say forever in a scary text).

I am just trying to make good on the promise. Thanks to you both again for helping Dr. Bill and Nathan (and Alyssa) Sparks.

Regards,

Sean

I changed my usename from sponge to j100taylor...
Lakewood, Ohio
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Will,

Thank you for the kind words about Wonders. I am glad your are enjoying it (and even more so that you will use them). Thanks for taking the time to mention your thoughts.

j100taylor, please PM your email address, so I can make good on my promise.

Thanks to all who have purchased this and have actually kept this to themselves (read: not emailed to others). You are a kind treasure.

With regards,

Sean
PerryCarp
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of PerryCarp
Hi all,

I just wanted to chime in quickly to give some overdue thanks to Sean. I purchased "Wonders" about a month ago and was able to speak to Sean briefly about the contents and ideas. Everything I've read from him so far has been gold. It is simple, well thought out, and challenges my thinking. On top of that, he is a really nice guy!

BTW, for a visual person like me, the embedded videos in the PDF are a great addition. Sean could easily charge much more for his material, and people would be glad to pay it. But I personally thank him for not breaking our pocketbooks while picking his brain. Smile

Best wishes,
Perry
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
I'm glad that Sean Waters' creative gene continues to kick and thrive. 'Wonders' is packed with cleverness and practicality. Sean certainly keeps raising the bar with each book. Not many creators of mentalism presentations can do that. Congratulations on this fine work, Sean.

Warmest regards,
Mick Ayres
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
blsorg
View Profile
Regular user
Charleston WV
149 Posts

Profile of blsorg
Just ordered Sean. Looking forward!
- Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana! -

http://www.WVmagic.net
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Perry, It was a pleasure speaking with you as well. Thanks for the kind words regarding my material. It means a great deal

Mick, I am glad you enjoyed the contents in Wonders. Thank you for taking the time to post a comment.

Bruce, thanks for purchasing the ebook and I hope it serves you well.

To each of you who has purchased this ebook, I hope your investement has paid you many returns.

With regards,

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » WONDERS by Sean Waters (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL