The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krauses new name is M.U.D. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I have ordered mine from Max's site and look forward to getting it. I made up my mind to get it after talking to Max on the phone about MACAAN. I was impressed by him and love the reviews the MUD deck is getting
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Hey guys just got back from a week-long trip to Kansas City. I was doing some walk around magic and a young magician who does a lot of card tricks, came up to me and started drilling me on card moves. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that all my moves came from a trick deck. M.U.D. once more made me look very good.
Thanks Max
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Guys,

This was reviewed on the Magic Marketplace by Luke Dancy. You can find the review here.

http://themagicsession.com/featured/magi......08-28-11

Kind regards,
Max
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Well, Old thread, but finally got this deck this week....it's like 4 decks in one...I don't have many trick decks, but if I did this would probably replace a few!
I Love it. Max's stuff is always great
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say thank you again for the kind words. I have been working like crazy on several projects for this year but I am always happy to see people are enjoying my creations. M.U.D. is certainly a fun deck to have in your arsenal.

Kind regards,
Max
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Well, Old thread, but finally got this deck this week....it's like 4 decks in one...I don't have many trick decks, but if I did this would probably replace a few!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krauses new name is M.U.D. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL