The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown "Miracles for Sale" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Fair enough Houston. Can't really argue with any of that.
I actually liked parts of Messiah, although, personally, I didn't like the way he got strangers (nice gentle beings)to totally trust him, before suggesting their lives were a sham to the whole world.
I don't know DB felt the monday after the programme aired but I can guess how they felt. Like IO said, nice people, not conning anyone. I don't think that takes any skill to do that to people.
But in here? He was worshipped for it by some!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Well, I LOVED THE SHOW! Smile

To Derren and Team...

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
LarsA
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of LarsA
I think the idea of using regular guys is becoming a theme with him; like the "flying an airplane" special - he seems keen to convey the idea that regular people can lift themselves to do special things.
I admire him for that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown "Miracles for Sale" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL