The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Really cool item for your business "Drop Box" anyone use it? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
This has to be one of the coolest things that I have seen in a longtime and its totally free!

Its called "Drop Box" it is free space in what is known as "the cloud" online its will sync or link files from multiple places (mobile phone, computer & work) all at one time requiring no room on your computer or device.

Check out Drop Box here free: https://www.dropbox.com/

An easy to get files from home, work and phone all in the same exact place!!
mrmetropolis
View Profile
Regular user
who has only made
155 Posts

Profile of mrmetropolis
I am using windows live mesh, it works the same thru my hotmail account. It has a limit of 5 gb.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not, none will suffice".-Joseph Dunninger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wL5fX3xGQ
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Drop Box is totally free and you can get upto 9 GB free and if that's not enough you could buy a account that has 50 GB but I think 9 will last you a long time.

I have found that Drop Box is more user friendly and has a few free features that are not locked down like Windows.

Either way its free and everyone should open up a free account.
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
L-O-V-E Drop Box
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
We use Dropbox for several purposes. First we use it as part of our stunt show, Movie Stunt Adventure. When participants go thru our stunt training we shoot high res(18 mega-pixel), high speed photos(8 per second) of them jumping. Those photos are uploaded to Dropbox, so the end user can download them from there. We also use Dropbox to transfer files to our manager and clients.

We have a 50GB account. Aside from throttling back the upload speed, we are very pleased with Dropbox.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I can't agree more. This is a GREAT thing for everyone to use. That is why I posted it here in the "Tricky Business" area.

Whats really ccol about this gadget is its FREE!!

Atleast watch the video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Really cool item for your business "Drop Box" anyone use it? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL