The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Rene Lavand homage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
I'm thinking how could I design a routine in homage of Rene Lavand. A routine for laymen, not competition. Let's take the example of his version of cutting the aces, it could be something like:

1st idea

- My favorite magician isn't Cris Angel, who can walk on the water or David Copperfield with tons of equipment, large illusions and beautifull dancers. It's an artist who has only one instrument, a deck of cards. His name is Rene Lavand and have only one hand. With only one hand, without beautifull dancers, yes I know, what a pitty, and with a deck of cards he can do this....

2nd idea -

This is the time when I want to pay tribute to one of the best magician's of the world, his name is Rene Lavand. He have only one hand,yes only one, but can do with it what many can not do with two in all life. In the next minutes I will try perform with only one hand in homage to this living legend of magic...

In all cases my idea is finish with only a card in hand, turn that card and it's written: Thank you Rene. So why write this post? Well, I'm thinking if it's right do the routine with his patter, even as a tribute and I would like read your opinions about that, maybe other ideas or maybe telling me, sleep a little and forget it.

Anything?

Helder
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
HerbLarry
View Profile
Special user
Poof!
731 Posts

Profile of HerbLarry
The cards are really cool but the cup bit is my favorite.
You know why don't act naive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Rene Lavand homage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL