The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Platt's NEW "Sugar Rush" - SWEET! :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I'm always looking out for a neat close-up trick to balance off all my coin work and the little bit of card stuff I do. Well, I've found another one of the very few close-up effects I truly enjoy. This NEW effect by Platt here on the Café,Sugar Rush is quite clever magic from a creator that seemingly has loads of this stuff in his mind. He and his dad have put out yet another wonderful piece of magic, something quite different that will blow specs away everytime out. Here's what happens...

You show 2 pieces of Hersey's candy in one hand and with just a shake there's 1 candy in one hand and one in the other. "Whatha&*(%$#@!" I ain't kiddin', this looks remarkable and it's done with no sudden moves and instantly results in immediate amazement. You can do this all night. Smile Platt goes over several ways to present the magic, all quite clever from Quickie-Tricky style to more involved presentations and possibilities.

It all comes with everything you need including an instructional DVD. I like this because it's not hard to do (actually easy), quite amazing and just darn good thinking from some really good magical minds. It's easy to carry around with you and present, and with that I highly recommend you check this out. It'll satisfy that close-up sweet tooth you have for sure. A++

http://www.plattmagic.com/Products.html
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
In another thread I made the statement that SUGAR RUSH is a coin workers delight .
Another gem from Brian, his clever thinking is out side the box .Just about any effect you can do with a coin can be done with SR . penetrations, vanishes ,transpositions, matiix ect ect .
the godfather
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
This is destined to become a classic close-up effect. The more you play with it, the more you love it! Smile It's easy to do, amazes the heck out of people and looks like real magic. It's one of the very best close-up effects I've ever seen. Just WONDERFUL!

You just gotta see this. http://www.plattmagic.com/Products.html

And when you know you can be doing this yourself once you get it within about 15-30 minutes, well, what's not to like? Smile You try this, you'll do it forever...Guaranteed! It's just that clever, easy to carry around and do, and simply stunning! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
I'd buy it if we had Hersey's here in the UK but we don't.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Looks amazing - I'm impressed!

Jim
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Got it already. Fantastic piece of magic, as is usual from PlattMagic! Brilliant!

Jim
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Quote:
On 2011-05-01 14:30, boydy wrote:
I'd buy it if we had Hershey's here in the UK but we don't.

Thank goodness - truly appalling "chocolate" ;0)
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
I have some issues with my hands, and find it really difficult to manipulate coins, cards, cigarettes, etc. Are there any sleights involved (without revealing secrets, of course)? Just a simply yes or no will help me decide whether or not to buy this.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Not sure of your issues Mike but there are a couple of minimal moves to make, simple stuff really. I think you can do it well enough, I think pretty much anybody can. Smile

Oh and I've done this for several people here at work today already and it's absolutely stunning to folks. Smile

All I can say is "Get it!" Smile

NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Is this only do-able with Hersheys as they are not available in the UK - any other options?
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
NFW... Does the UK have any candies that are similar to the Hersheys shape and size?

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Platt's NEW "Sugar Rush" - SWEET! :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL