The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » M.U.D by Max Krause (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
I don't even know where to start on this product... There are so many clever things that can be done with this deck, and the stock routines that come with it are killer and worth the price of the deck..

First off let me state that Max has to work his A** off in making this deck, and I would not want to be him with all the orders he is going to have to fill. When you get the deck you will understand what I'm talking about here......

If you want an effect that will fool your friend and those crafy Magi this is the deck for you! I have been using this deck for about a month now, and have burned several people who know about this deck. YES IT'S that GOOD especially when you tell your Magi friends what you have just done to them, watching them slap themselves is worth the price of the deck....

There is an effect in the instuctions (wich is a Manual in itself) called Deckstramental that is just killer, it's an impossible card to wallet and only really possible using this deck, you can also do a signed card to wallet using this and up the effect a million fold...

Another effect that can be done with this deck is a multiple location that looks so impossible even your Magi friends will be scatching their heads at this... have 3 cards chosen, and get this you can have them pick if they want the card showing or the face down card,, either way you got em.

I don't use that many gaff decks, but this one is going into my set for sure and if you routine this just right you can get an easy 10-15min of effects from this one deck.

The quality of this deck is great
The quality of the M**rk* are very good and easy to read. (If you are familiar with Lesley you will know what I'm talking about.. That aspect alone is worth the deck.)
The instructions are very easy to read and understand and most important to me Easy to Understand,,, No pipe dreams here.

Max my friend you have hit a home run on this one!

M.U.D. by Max Krause 9/10 ( why the 9 and not 10?, because I know Max is keeping is mindblowing 10/10 effects for himself .O)
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
This was reviewed on the Magic Marketplace by Luke Dancy. You can find the review here.

http://themagicsession.com/featured/magi......08-28-11

Kind regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » M.U.D by Max Krause (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL