The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Swift Balloon Bag Pictures (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Someone wanted to see pictures of my Colassal Swifty Balloon Bag from http://www.swiftybags.com/ awhile ago. I can't find the old post (I looked) so I started a new one here with some basic details:

My bag is over two years old and is used atleast 4-5 times a week and has taken major abuse with no sign of wear it has really held up very well!

My bag has atleast ten thousand balloons in it. There are 32 outside pockets. Eight on each side of the bag, another four on each corner and another eight pockets on the back of the top cover of the bag that zips up and covers your balloons. Also, On the very top of the bag are two large pouches to put some of your marketing material like coloring sheets etc... (the back side of this where the other 8 pockets are)

I seperate my balloons by size. One chamber of the bag holds my 646 and 160's, another chamber holds 350's, another chamber is split between 260's & 350's and the final chamber has more 260's. I am out of a few colors in my picture but like I said before I wanted you to get a feel for the bag in action not a fancy photo.

I hope this explains somewhat about my bag. Attached are some pictures of my bag in real life after an event. Not set up for some fancy photo so you can see it at work for yourself.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Having a hard time trying to find a way to post pictures:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Swift Balloon Bag Pictures (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL