The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » IS THERE A GOOD INEXPENSIVE WAY? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
I have one but my "experience" has been that it hasn't been tossed around enough to be able to give a "real world" tried and tested review. However I think it would hold up well.
These images should give you a better idea of just how the flaps would keep things in their assigned pockets -- especially when the case is folded closed. I put the half dollars on top to give you an idea of the size of the pockets. Also, what you can't see is there's a large pocket on the right side _behind_ the two visible pockets. It runs the full length of the case and could be a good place to hold miscellaneous loose coins, or other small props.
http://www.pbase.com/inigmntoya/tamrac_memory_case

inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
By the way, while I do think the Tamrac wallet is nice/good, it's the smaller purses and coin tidys that I carry with me regularly. I use the wallet more as a "storage location", hence the lack of "real world" tossing around.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
I agree that it is a great storage option. One thing I really like is that with the mesh/clear plastic that you can partially see through, it's easy for you to see what you've got in each pocket, but still hidden somewhat from specs. Seems a bit too big for a normal pocket, though.

Thanks for posting this!

Alan
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Hmmm, Tons of great real world Ideas...I have one Ive been using off and on...Its a womans small wallet, they generally (or the ones that I try and find)have 2 clasp closing or zippered compartments for cooins, bills, Tips, sharpie markers, and a few pockets (probably meant for credit cards but easily modified for packet tricks, novelty cards (31/2 of clubs) thick cards, DB's or whatever actually a complete close up act in a womans purse/wallet its also easy to make it look on the outside look more manly and as magical or nondescript as you want to make it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » IS THERE A GOOD INEXPENSIVE WAY? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL