The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pandora tip for lovers of classic rock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
If you create a station and the only input you give it is "Pink Floyd," you'll get the greatest classic rock station ever. I probably heard ten top-50 classic rock songs in less than two hours from my PF station. Stairway, Dream On, Wish You Were Here, Free Bird, Carry On Wayward Son... I have other stations that I give more direction to, when I want a specific kind of sound, but for random classic rock, just let it run with Pink Floyd.

(www.pandora.com for those of you who are asking yourselves WTF I'm talking about).
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
That is cool. Thanks!
I usually use Rush or Loreena McKinnett
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
If you only listen to Pink Floyd, you will listen to the greatest band of all time.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Did we do that thread yet?? Or should we?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have been a Pandora fan forever. But of late I had some trouble with the blu tooth and the car so it was not as cool any more.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
innermind
View Profile
Regular user
suburban Detroit
154 Posts

Profile of innermind
Thanks for the tip...I'm a Pandora fan and I mainly prefer to listen to classic rock with perhaps a bit of old-school Motown thrown in.
"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." -Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pandora tip for lovers of classic rock (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL