The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Misplaced Memories JCR and KK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Machina
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Machina
I bought this a week ago as well as a few others. It's a very interesting psychological principle with additional use for hypnosis and therapy. Plus Kenton adds one of the most impish- read: devious/ clever- ideas that blew me away. I'm still putting together scripting to use this in a close up set. KK's addition is going into the stage act. Get this now if you don't have it. Has anyone had any experience with this?
This "has nothing to do with the Magician who doesn't like Rock n Roll!" Corinda

www.mechanicsofthemind.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Not with MM but yes with KK .

Kenton´s work isn't for every performer BUT I invite you and the community to just open their mind a little and let the Kenton´s ideas to slowly enter to their mind.
Some ideas arent too appealing, but other ones are really interesting and really powerful.

I really love KK it and I take the best parts for my own work. KK is one of the pieces that are always with me. Such clever approach that can be expanded to a lot of experiences.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Misplaced Memories JCR and KK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL