The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CLASSIC BOOK TEST – By Alex Hinojosa (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
CLASSIC BOOK TEST – By Alex Hinojosa

Hi all

I received a couple of new eBooks’ that are due to be released soon, and one that caught my eye was the CLASSIC BOOK TEST.

This is cleverly performed with 4 books.

As people know I am not really a mentalist and I don’t perform a lot of that type of thing but this really caught my eye due to the boldness and simplicity behind the method.

This eBook is explained very well, it has 2 variations that are both powerful.

I have not had the opportunity to see many book test type effects as it has never really interested me, but when I finally got around to sitting down and having a read through this, I think I may give it a go. I can see this baffling laymen and the sheer BOLDNESS of the method makes me chuckle to myself.

Overall this is a great method to achieve a classic book test type of effect.

As far as I am aware this will be available from Alex himself soon.

Well done Alex you have convinced me to have a go at book tests.

All the best

R
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Rus,

Thanks.

This is the book test that I perform on a weekly basis.

This is now released.

For more info, please contact me via PM.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
All,

I will send out 3 review copies of "Classic Book Test" for the first 3 people that PM me.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CLASSIC BOOK TEST – By Alex Hinojosa (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL