The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Vigil Show + Workshop in July (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I will be hosting my good friend Paul Vigil in late July as he makes his way to Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. He will be doing a show and a workshop/lecture in the area and I am looking for a list of folks that would be interested in coming out. The details (time, place and price) are being ironed out right now, but I'd like to start getting a headcount for those in the area that would be interested in his workshop/lecture. If you are interested (which I'm not sure why you wouldn't be!), please send me an email at robdomenech@gmail.com and I will surely keep you posted with the details as they come. This is an event that you will certainly not want to miss!

-rob
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
I'll be there!
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
This just in!

The lecture will be held at the Londoner at 7pm on Thursday July 21st. Here's the location:

14930 Midway Rd.
Addison, TX 75001

There will be two shows at Farpointe Cellar at 8pm on Friday July 22nd and Saturday July 23rd. There is a two drink minimum and tickets are $10 at the door. There is a 75 seat capacity and we expect to sell out very quickly. Here's the location:

721 East Southlake Boulevard
Southlake, TX 76092

Any questions, please let me know.

-rob
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Come see Paul, he's an amazing performer and artist. I'm going to try to make it up there! DFW is my favorite magic bunch in Texas, but Paul just might take their hearts away from me. Cool!

Jimmy
oralroberts
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
930 Posts

Profile of oralroberts
Paul was great at IMX!
StuartNolan
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of StuartNolan
I attended Paul's workshop in the UK earlier this year and he was great. He's a wonderful thinker and was very generous with his work. If you get the chance to study with him my humble advice is to jump at it.
"One should always be a little improbable." - Oscar Wilde
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
The lecture will cost $25 at the door and Paul has a free gift for all attendees! At this price and what Paul will be going over, this really is a no brainer.

-rob
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Everything that Jimmy and Rob said I agree with 100%.

Paul is probably the most dedicated magician/mentalist I know.

His love of our craft yields excellent finesse, structure, and bewilderment.

I have yet to see his lecture/show, but I will be sure to catch his show next month during Magic Live.

Paul is one of the good guys, and his thinking on the subject alone elevates our art to a whole new level.

If you ever have a chance to hang out with or learn from Paul, you wont regret it.

Have fun guys!

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
It looks great!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Beg steal or borrow to be there for pauls lecture!!
It will be the best time you will spend on magic this year... Maybe longer..
kou
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of kou
How far is Southlake from Dallas? (I'm going to be driving from Nashville to Dallas on the 23rd-- not sure if I'll make it into Dallas much before 6 PM, but if I make it there in time, I'll try and make the show...)
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
It's about 20 miles. Not far at all.

-rob
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Is it wrong that I'm thinking about saving up money just for a plane ticket so the next time Paul does a lecture...I can just fly out.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
No, it isn't wrong, its great actually!

Paul is a worker, and has some of the best magic/mentalism material I have ever seen.

I suggest you learn from Paul as much as you can, and if you save up and have a chance to see him, do so.

you wont regret it.

alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Be sure to call Farpointe Cellar at 817-416-7500 (and anyone who answers should be able to help them) or you can send an email to Christina@Farpointecellar.com to make your reservations for this show. I was recently informed that the seating was cut down to 50 from 75 so don't miss out on this show!

-rob
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
The lecture was amazing!!! Thanks to all that showed their support. The shows on both Friday and Saturday have sold out.

-rob
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2011-07-10 02:53, Blindside785 wrote:
Is it wrong that I'm thinking about saving up money just for a plane ticket so the next time Paul does a lecture...I can just fly out.

I thought the same thing. Long way though from Kentucky
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
For those that missed the show, Paul Vigil and Jared Kopf completely and utterly killed! The setting was intimate and the crowd loved it from start to finish. Both shows sold out very quickly and both had a lengthy stand-by list.

I think another show/lecture is in order.

-rob
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ah yeah! and I hope I can find a way to make it.
MacIrish
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of MacIrish
Paul is scheduled to appear at the carolina closeup convention in October.

Perhaps Charlotte, NC is close enough to drive or fly !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Vigil Show + Workshop in July (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL