The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Max Maven UK Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
377 Posts

Profile of Deano88
I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere and I feel it is a must see show though it is a small venue so I guess yourl have to be quick to get tickets, mine are booked already!!,

Max Maven will be performing his Thinking in Person. One Man Show at the Bridewell Theatre in London , with conjunction with the International Magic Convention. The Date of his performance is the 19th of November , with the convention taking place 18-20th of November.

Max Maven is someone I have wanted to see for years now, and I finally have the opportunity to see him here in the UK, and thoroughly look forward to it!

Dean
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I envy you. I've only seen Maven once at a convention years ago. Intelligence crackles off the guy. You're in for a treat.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
377 Posts

Profile of Deano88
Quote:
On 2011-06-27 13:24, David Thiel wrote:
I envy you. I've only seen Maven once at a convention years ago. Intelligence crackles off the guy. You're in for a treat.

David

that's what I love about his performances, iam partly more looking forward to hearing him talk and express his ideas and knowledge that he does in performances more than the effects themselves, I think your right iam in for a treat!

Thanks
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Awesome. Max is fantastic.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Do you know where to buy tickets and how much?

Thanks
Sean
magic.mind
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of magic.mind
Max Maven is one of the best performers.

This video is over 20 years old. It was a live national broadcast in the U.S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQkEkSKnFY
Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
377 Posts

Profile of Deano88
Sean the tickets are only £25 and can be bought here:http://www.internationalmagic.com/acatalog/Convention_registration.html its at the bottom of the page

Dean
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Arghhh!! Max one weekend, Tabula Mentis the other, which to choose... I think both could be a good idea!!
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
192 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Quote:
On 2011-06-28 08:01, magic.mind wrote:
Max Maven is one of the best performers.

This video is over 20 years old. It was a live national broadcast in the U.S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQkEkSKnFY

I absolutely love this effect, and it's one of my favorites and rare card tricks that I perform on stage (not as Max did it!). It's a variation of his "four sided triangle" in the prism book.
I would love to see him in november. I hope I can go

Cheers
Pourang
Cheers
Pourang
godot
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of godot
I was going to give the convention a miss but this has changed my mind. What the hell it's only money.
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
Thank you so much for bringing this up Dean! I have been wanting to see Max's performance live for years!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Max Maven UK Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL