The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » FREE-Burger's Spirit Theater Seance Gimmicks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
If you live in the LA area, and don't mind picking these two items up-you'll get the benefit of
handmade, hand-crafted gaffs from Burger's book:
"The Brain"-glowing glob that appears in the middle of a seance table-then vanishes
"The Birds"-flapping, glowing "things" in a seance room

They're a little dusty from storage, but great for someone who has the venue to perform.
WK
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
What an offer!
Having seen your other stuff Kit, people in the area should be beating a track to your door.
[
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
This is some sort of trap isn't it?
You're one of those angler fish aren't you?
I suspect you're using the glowy flappy birdy thing to attract your next victim.

Yes, I'll just keep telling myself this and I'll feel better about living in the middle of nowhere.
*grumble grumble*
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Sounds awesome, wish I was closer. I hope Chris Hansen doesn't show up at the door.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I LOVE LA ! Wish I was there!
Hey wkitwizard, how do you get into that thing ? Big zipper ? Smile

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Blueboy
View Profile
Regular user
But I don't steal to fund my habit
200 Posts

Profile of Blueboy
Very generous, bravo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » FREE-Burger's Spirit Theater Seance Gimmicks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL