The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » In NYC July 27-Aug 1, what to do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
Looking for suggestions for while I am in NYC. Does anyone know when the get together at Café Rustico II is? I know of Steve Cohen's show, but that is all I am aware of. Any info is appreciated. Thanks -

Bill
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I think the Café Rustico gathering is Saturday afternoon. And there's Monday Night Magic on Monday night in the East Village. The Tannen's website has a page listing a couple of other New York activities, but I'd definitely doublecheck given that it's the summer and some events may be on hiatus. In general I'd recommend stopping in to Tannen's and Fantasma -- they are a couple of blocks away -- and asking if there's other stuff going on.
aussiemagik
View Profile
New user
Norfolk, VA
89 Posts

Profile of aussiemagik
Simon Lovell is still doing his show...check it out at http://www.sohoplayhouse.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » In NYC July 27-Aug 1, what to do? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL