The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help with 'Reflections' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hi guys,
I'm new on this site so please go easy on me...ive had 'reflections' by outlaw effects
for a few months now.I have performed it infront of just a few family and friends who
were blown away by it, I'm going to be performing at a private function in a few weeks
and was wondering in what easy can I present the book? What way do ye guys present the book?
Any help will be much appreciated.
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
423 Posts

Profile of minty
Hi magicman29. Have you tried Outlaw's forum for owners of Reflections? If not, then that may be worth a look. I'm afraid Reflections is one of the Outlaw books I don't yet own.

Hope the function goes well. David
Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
479 Posts

Profile of Ross
Hi magicman29,

How do you present it to familiy and friends?

Why not just say you're fascinated by the possibility of telepathy, and that you've been using this test book, which contains various tests relating to the study of 'emotional transference', the idea that telepathy is strongest when dealing with emotions, to see if it works...
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Pm'd you the routine I use it in as you can't access the crypt, enjoy Smile
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
I own it, it is wonderful. But I would go to the Outlaw effects forum.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Agreed, the outlaw forum is the place!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Blueboy
View Profile
Regular user
But I don't steal to fund my habit
200 Posts

Profile of Blueboy
Is the forum you're talking about the one on Outlaws website? I registered there but there is apparently no content, do I have to see some platform 9.5 like Harry Pothead?
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
I just wanted to express the outstanding customer service that Rick from Outlaw has shown me. I have been in the magic business since 1975 and he is one of the best dealers I have ever come across.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I want to try something, here take this little book and keep your mind open.

Decomposing in Sept Extreme Heat
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help with 'Reflections' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL