The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Cannibal packet trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
I was given many years ago a few cards printed on Aviator Bridge size cards. It must have been a packet trick, but the person who gave them to me did not have the routine instructions and wasn't even sure he had all the required cards.

The cards are:

Two cards show a cannibal
One card is a double facer (cannibal/nun)
One card is a cannibal with big belly carrying two red sticks (he's eaten two nuns during the trick).

Can anyone recall this trick and tell me if the set is complete.
I have put together a routine to make it work, but I was curious to know what the original was.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks

Mark
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Not come across this, but at least you managed to put a routine together. Other cannibal card routines with cartoon cards include Dave Campbell's "All The Cannibals" from the book "The Dave Campbell Legacy" by Peter Duffie and the marketed, adult only, Paul Gordon routine, "Effin Cannibals".

To be honest, these type of routines may be better adapted to Zombies these days.

L & L have an entire DVD devoted to different handlings of the plot with regular cards which might give further ideas.

Paul.
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Thanks Paul,

I'll check these out because I do not know them. The cards I'm talking about must have been printed around the mid Eighties. Actually a little problem I have with them is that they are old and a little sticky (and anyway Aviator was never my favourite brand for card magic!) and I'm always terrified of blowing the false counts.

I agree that with blank Bicycle cards and stickers you can actually do good things and that's what I've used to make some small packet trick for children (pictures and cartoons are better for them rather than using ordinary playing cards ...)

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Cannibal packet trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL