The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The best place in london (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
Where is the best place in London, standing outside and pretending you are a manekin doll?
Thanks for any information.
P.S is it legal?
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
Having been to London plenty of times, Leicester Square seems to be very popular with 'human statue' performers. I suppose you could try trafalgar square but you would probably get pigeon s**t on you.... Smile

Another area that is popular with buskers is Covent Garden.

As for the legality.... I have no idea, perhaps someone else could address that.
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
I believe the only legal place to busk in London is Covent Garden, but I am not sure about Leicester Square because human statues' are popular there. As with Covent Garden the rules are that you have to do an Audition to show you can entertain, but I am not sure about human statues', they are a little different from the normal street entertainer!
Paul
-Trafalger square would be amusing though... nice idea invalidity!
Teng Chang
View Profile
New user
Wells, U.K
4 Posts

Profile of Teng Chang
I agree with Paul Jester with Convent Garden being the place to busk. But, if you're thinking of being a human statue, South Bank by the London Eye would be most suitable. You will be competing with a human statue every 10 metres. Plus theres loads of people! So good luck!
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Covent Gardens, I have performed in some surrounding centers as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The best place in london (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL