The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Thru glass table effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hey Guys,
I saw this routine being performed on tv the other night, the thing is the guy had no sleeves and wasnt wearing a pk ###g.he just dropped the coin on the table and had the specs hand under the table, he placed his hand on the coin and magically dropped through the table.I'm not looking for the method I would just like to be pointed in the right direction as to what book our dvd I should buy to learn this effect.

I do this effect all the time using a pk ###g and think the version I saw on tv looks way better.i hope I don't offend anyone by asking this question but a my grandmother used always say to me' you will never get anywherein life if you don't ask'!

Kieran
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I am not sure about that! But I had a routine in Apocalypse Vol. 20 some Time back where 4 coins one at a time went trou a glass table! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2011-07-24 10:58, magicman29 wrote:
Hey Guys,
I saw this routine being performed on tv the other night...

The best practice when curious about a routine you saw performed is to ask the performer directly.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Dean Dill has something along these lines.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Hi this was dynamo who did this correct (I'm assuming here lol ) ? if so it's the same as the pk but without ..Tip use a small band aid cut just a bit bigger than the m****t..Me and my buddy morgandollarman have been working on this today as a matter of fact..looks great and works a treat.

PM if you don't understand .

Shaun
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
Khal
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Khal
This is Dynamo doing it. Pretty standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VKkBrshhM
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Quote:
On 2011-07-27 19:15, Khal wrote:
This is Dynamo doing it. Pretty standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VKkBrshhM
standard with a pk.
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Here is a description of a Coins Thru Table into Glass for a magician with only one hand. Impromptu with borrowed coins and glass

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=27&2

no Gaff coins -- wrong heading , but right thread
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
There is also a gimmick on the market that achieves the same effect - that fits under any normal ring.

As for Dynamo's performance - I do hope that his cramped, arthritic right hand gets better soon - I assume it's embarrassing and maybe that's why he was initially hiding it behind his leg.
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I love performing this with a tuc or
coin unique
jedoonatmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
FL/residing temp. TX
228 Posts

Profile of jedoonatmagic
Sounds almost like Melting Point from Cesaral magic. Did the guy have a ring on though?
One for the money...., 2 for a pass..., 3 for a Fly..., and 4 for matrix!
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
California
498 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Quote:
I would just like to be pointed in the right direction as to what book our dvd I should buy to learn this effect.

Coins trough Glass table routine can be found in the "Millon Dollar Mysteries" VHS tape. A different gaff t is used to accomplish this great effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Thru glass table effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL