The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3Fly with a little twist at the end game. Join in!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Hey Everyone,

I came up with this idea about a year and some months ago, and did not think it was anything, but after a little work; it came out to be a pretty neat little thing. I contacted a couple of magicians on this and they have never heard of this idea, so it is as far as I know, original to me. It’s a three Fly with a twist.

The magician shows three coins in his left hand; one at a time they travel from the left to the right. When he gets to the last coin Only half the coin travels to his right, leaving a visible half a coin in his left and two and a half coins in his right. Then with a quick shake of his hands the half coin in his left flies and visibly jumps onto the half coin in the right hand.

I am not going to post my handling and method on it because I want to see how many people can come up with different handlings and methods for it. The reason I am doing it this way because I think if we come up with our own ways of doing thing we will come up with more original tricks.

For my routine I use two folding halves and one non-gimmicked coin. But it you think of a different method or handling you can PM me.

I hope someone here will be able to use this idea. I am working on my handling and method right now, and as soon as I finish I will post it.

Thanks

Best Wishes Always,
Bradley Morgan
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I'm thinking two folding coins and flipper coin. I have yet to buy a flipper though....
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
Although I am not looking for variations on the 3-fly plot, I must admit that is a clever idea Bradley. I'm sure others can come up with cool variations.
The only "kicker ending" I'd go for is a reverse after 3 coins have traveled back to the starting hand.
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3Fly with a little twist at the end game. Join in!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL