The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F.U.C. Instant Video Download by Harrismatic and Nefesch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hey Guys!
I just thought you'd be interested to hear about our newest release.

There is a promo video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ojv-orAQgc

And here is the Description:

The method of "Forcing" is a Must in the art of Mentalism, I have seen many performers executing a Force and then proceed to an immediate revelation of the thought or card they forced, which is not bad, but in my experience I know that a Force can be much more powerful than just a method to make a revelation.

Take a look at Derren Brown for Instance, I have seen him execute Miracles, Great routines, and HUGE finales in his live shows where the main method involved to achieve those was just a good and well executed Force.

What I am saying is this:

With some creativity You can Create Miracles with a simple force just by making it subtle, invisible and absolutely fair to your spectator and your audience.

This Video will teach you the F.U.C. concept, which is a set of three easy, Ingenious, practical and invisible FORCES that you can do in any type of situation, whether you perform on a walk around situation or on Stage.

Furthermore you will not only learn how to force Cards using the F.U.C. technique but you will also be able to force images, pictures, thoughts, etc. Bringing your act into a whole new level.

It will also guide you on the direction you must think in order to use these or any other forces you use, so you can create your own miracles with them.

And we even Include some amazing routines so you can start performing Miracles before you even start brainstorming and creating your own routines.

In few words F.U.C. is the Material that will help you to create Astonishing performances with the single use of a force.

Routines Included:

Portrait Surprise:
The selection that a spectator makes among some famous paintings results to be the painting that has been hiding behind a clothe! The perfect way to start the famous Mona Lisa puzzle effect!

Ultra Sound:
Influence the mind of a person with the use of an ultra sound soundtrack!

Pk Thoughts:
Synchronizing Two spectators minds was never easier!

Fused Minds:
Two spectators exchange Physically their thoughts

All the best

Nefesch
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Interesting, do you have a price yet Nefesch?
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Sounds cool, but I believe that your acronym of choice is a bit...you know, asking for jokes to be made.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
There is a SUPER special introductory price.You can find more at nefesch's site.

The acronym is explained in the video.
Any similarity to any other word is pure coincidence...

Regards,
Harrismatic
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
What the F.U.C. are you talking about?
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Oops, Harrismatic's post appeared while I was typing mine.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-08-10 20:21, Larry Davidson wrote:
What the F.U.C. are you talking about?

LOL

Good one!

Nefesch
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Avaliable here: http://mindshocks.com/products/f-u-c-by-......rismatic

The introductory price is 11 USD.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Looks interesting!
Magician Johnny
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Magician Johnny
For how long will the introductory price be available?
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
It is fully explained to nefesch's site

:)

Regards,
Harrismatic
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-08-12 11:10, KyleMacNeill wrote:
Looks interesting!

The main thing about this Instant Download Video is the Routines, you will not only learn three new ways to Force a thought, card, image, picture, etc. But You will see how you can create amazing routines, either for stage or walk around, by using a Force in a different way than you have already been use to.

Quote:
On 2011-08-12 11:36, Magician Johnny wrote:
For how long will the introductory price be available?

It ends in 5 days, 0 hours, 44 min, 47 secs (according with the time this post was made)

Nefesch
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
About the naming of the product:

Guys.......grow up.
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Ok I Purchased this and I do like the principle

But I have a few issue. I Understand that English may not be everyones first language, but If you are releasing a product in English maybe subtitles would help as in many occasions I had real trouble understanding the instructions due to your accents.

Also the sound levels vary so much during the video making it even harder to understand. I kinda wished the supplied documentation was more in depth as the video is quite hard to watch.

The idea is good and I don't feel aggrieved as the price was so low so however I wish it had slightly higher production.
Magician Johnny
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Magician Johnny
OK. I bought it yesterday and I'd like to drop some lines.

The forces taught will not take the place of the existing forcing techniques but will enable you to create new routines based on their special characteristics, the most important is that they appear fair when performing, as every technique contains one thing freely done by the spectator.
To be honest only the forces worth the price of the effect. However the routines described at least double it if no more.

The first two routines are clear examples of what forcing an image can serve.their themes (art and music) allow them to be incorporated in many acts.
personally, I loved "pk thoughts" and "fused minds". They are soo strong.

Pk thoughts one has to do with transfering a thought of one spectator to another. It is easy and direct.

Fused minds is a great (non force!) switch of thoughts between two spectator. The working on this are great.

During all the Video Nefesch explains not only the forces and the routines methodologies, but also how they came up with these routines, and how you can apply any forces you may be already using, to create other routines by your own, routines out of just simple revelations, there are many advices given in the Video and a lot to learn, it is clear to me that a lot of work was placed to create this routines.

The Quality of the audio is not the best, but you still can understand all the instructions. I use VLC Media Player to increase the volume level and it was fine.
For $11.00 is way more than an offer !!!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2011-08-14 15:22, Magician Johnny wrote:
OK. I bought it yesterday and I'd like to drop some lines.

The forces taught will not take the place of the existing forcing techniques but will enable you to create new routines based on their special characteristics, the most important is that they appear fair when performing, as every technique contains one thing freely done by the spectator.
To be honest only the forces worth the price of the effect. However the routines described at least double it if no more.

The first two routines are clear examples of what forcing an image can serve.their themes (art and music) allow them to be incorporated in many acts.
personally, I loved "pk thoughts" and "fused minds". They are soo strong.

Pk thoughts one has to do with transfering a thought of one spectator to another. It is easy and direct.

Fused minds is a great (non force!) switch of thoughts between two spectator. The working on this are great.

During all the Video Nefesch explains not only the forces and the routines methodologies, but also how they came up with these routines, and how you can apply any forces you may be already using, to create other routines by your own, routines out of just simple revelations, there are many advices given in the Video and a lot to learn, it is clear to me that a lot of work was placed to create this routines.

The Quality of the audio is not the best, but you still can understand all the instructions. I use VLC Media Player to increase the volume level and it was fine.
For $11.00 is way more than an offer !!!

Thanks for review Magic Johnny, looks like an interesting product.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I received a copy of this video and I found that the most valuable things arent just the new techniques. Techniques for forcing are endless and you can find a LOT , but the most important thing for me is the importance to realize that participants and audiences don't want to see an intelligent method, rather seeing a credible performance, and Nefesch gives you great tips to increase your moments of mind connection to a higher levels and not just "clever mind tricks".
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
Quote:
On 2011-08-14 17:41, Amirá wrote:
I received a copy of this video and I found that the most valuable things arent just the new techniques. Techniques for forcing are endless and you can find a LOT , but the most important thing for me is the importance to realize that participants and audiences don't want to see an intelligent method, rather seeing a credible performance, and Nefesch gives you great tips to increase your moments of mind connection to a higher levels and not just "clever mind tricks".

:)

Quote:
On 2011-08-14 13:22, migwar wrote:
Ok I Purchased this and I do like the principle

But I have a few issue. I Understand that English may not be everyones first language, but If you are releasing a product in English maybe subtitles would help as in many occasions I had real trouble understanding the instructions due to your accents.

Also the sound levels vary so much during the video making it even harder to understand. I kinda wished the supplied documentation was more in depth as the video is quite hard to watch.

The idea is good and I don't feel aggrieved as the price was so low so however I wish it had slightly higher production.

For those who deal with problems with the audio, while this problem should not normally exist , try to use programs like vlc in which you can increase the volume of sound more than 100%.
If anything described is not clear , do not hesitate to contact either me or nefesch.

Harrismatic
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Just letting you know, the special promotion will expire in JUST a few hours!!!

So if you wanted this item, you are still on time to get it for half a price!

Nefesch
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
Less than 5 hours remain till the special OFFER will be OFF AIR!!!

Harrismatic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F.U.C. Instant Video Download by Harrismatic and Nefesch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL