The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I lost my key... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
I will have some of Paul's creation available for sale at my booth at Mindvention. Paul will be attending and will probably be demoing the items as well. I hope to see you there!

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2011-08-13 13:05, RicHeka wrote:
Thank-you Doc Steve, Oz, and Jerome for your sincere and positive comments about my Giant Haunted Key. Smile

I will be sharing an idea from Jerome Finley that he enlightened me about a couple of years ago....soon after he purchased the GHK. It has become an important part of my own three phase TK routine.

Just a few minutes ago, Jerome kindly gave me permission to share this 'thinking outside the box' idea with the community. Which I shall do soon.

Happy trails.
Rich

I promised I would describe a simple yet wonderful idea that Jerome Finley kindly shared with me last year.

Here it is: If you use a large Haunted Key....one with a loop that is large enough so that the key can hang from a finger....you have an amazing impromptu pendulum! All the ideo motor movements will easily be possible.

My Giant Haunted Key [the one Jerome referred to] works splendidly, as do most of my other keys.....but you may already have a key that works too.

Please give this a try....I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Smile

Thank-you Jerome for your 'outside the box' idea.

Thank-you OZ for your comment. I do know Doc Steve did not mean to imply that my Key is 'physically' cheap. Smile Thanks Steve.

Happy trails.
Rich
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Paul Prater's work with the haunted key is both fresh and original. So much so that it inspired me to make a short promo film about it. Combining the usual workings of the key with pendulum theory was a stroke of genius.
Paolo_1966
View Profile
New user
Italy
98 Posts

Profile of Paolo_1966
Hi,
I'm a reader (tarot, palmistry, numerology etc) and I just received Paul's key........it's in my opinion the best thing I bought in 2011 and the routine is pure GOLD for a reader !!!! Thanks Paul
Moro Paolo
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Paolo-

Thanks so much. That is truly appreciated.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Yeah. Paul is the man.

Please check out his newest Fate or Freewill. It is my favorite effect of his, especially the alternate handling. I have a detailed review in a previous post here under the topic "Did You Miss This."
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
Rich hennessey has nice keys.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you Blackpine.
On a side note, I now offer any of my Haunted Keys [including my Haunted Key Pendulum] with either a traditional dark antique patina or a more aged oxidized patina.

Also, for any here who combine readings with their presentations or seance's...I now have my Chakra Gemstone Reading Haunted Key availaable.
I will post info in a seperate thread.

Rich
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Rich is also the man.
It's nice to have two men.

Oh. Uh. Wait. Where's that edit button...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
LOL...thank-you OZ. Also, thanks for the laugh!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I lost my key... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL