The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Color Change book by Crispin Sartwell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1178 Posts

Profile of Chris
People are asking me if this is an encyclopedia of color changes. No, it is not, but with over 80 color changes it is the most comprehensive book to-date on the color change. Unusual for an instructional magic book, it is printed in full color on high gloss paper. If I may say so myself, it is gorgeous. Print is limited to 500 (also available as PDF ebook). http://www.lybrary.com/color-change-arca......038.html

Jon Racherbaumer writes: "This is the best compilation of Color Changes to date. I know this because I've been collecting color changes for the last ten years myself. I applaud his research and thoroughness. It is well organized and coherent."

Jerry Cestkowski (The Flourishman) writes: "Crispin Sartwell has produced a well-written treatment of color changes that is the first of its kind. An important contribution to the art of magic and a must-have resource for every card handler."
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Color Change book by Crispin Sartwell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL