The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Search Engine fails to find topic? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sashain
View Profile
New user
Steve Shain
80 Posts

Profile of sashain
I am new to the Café. Trying search engine. Looking for posts on "One Shuffle Finale" in The Good, the Bad, and the Garbage". (Google has a cached page that lists topic with MarkFarrars name and a response by nitram, dated Jan 3, 2003). Search engine fails to find this or any other posts on topic.

Am I doing something wrong, or has topic been removed for some reason?

Thanks,
Steve
Steve Shain
Houston, Texas
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
It's possible that the topic was deleted for some reason. Deleted topics will still show in google searches. I searched on the exact name, and both members for you and this subject was not found.
Where the magic begins
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
If the topic was deleted, as it appears to have been, then it's gone for good (about like any other message board). The only hope I can think of is if somebody remembers the topic and why it may have been deleted. I, too, searched the entire month of January for those two users earlier (wasn't able to post at the time) and came up with many matches, but not that one. I'd have to say it was deleted for some reason.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
sashain
View Profile
New user
Steve Shain
80 Posts

Profile of sashain
To: Dave and Gene

Thanks for trying on my behalf. Have to assume it got bumped off the board for some reason. I will post my more specific questions on Michael Vincent's publications on the book review section of the forum.

Steve
Steve Shain
Houston, Texas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Search Engine fails to find topic? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL