The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Milson Worth - So, What's It Worth? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PEPTalks
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, WA
7 Posts

Profile of PEPTalks
Hey all,

Thinking of selling my Milson Worth collection. Just wondering if anyone can recommend current values? I have a Astro Ball, Chinese Flame Clock, Curious Cubes (wood cubes) and Dove Appear? Any ideas? Thanks in advance. -Steve
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Condition is everything. You do list some nice pieces though.

You might want to look at Martinka.com, oldmagicprops.com and ronallesimagic.com. Check the closed auctions, if applicable. Be aware that auction prices are sometimes inflated over true value. All it takes are a couple bidders trying to out gun each other. Even straight sale prices can be higher than reasonable value if no one is buying at that price. Sometimes you have to watch the items for awhile to get a feel for what they do sell for.

Hocus-pocus and The Trickery have estate magic sections worth looking at, too.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
PEPTalks
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, WA
7 Posts

Profile of PEPTalks
Thank you Michael. I'll give it a try!
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
406 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
The Chinese Flame Clock might bring around $250 - $300.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I sold my Chinese Flame Clock and Astro Ball Cabinet a couple of years ago. Both were in very good to excellent condition. I sold both for $600.00 ($400.00 for the clock and $200.00 for the Ball Cabinet).

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
If you haven't already, you may want to pay Martinka's very low subscription and have access to their years of auction prices. They've sold dozens and dozens of Milson Worth items. Sure, a lot of their items go for more than they'll fetch in other venues, but it's still a good place to gauge your collection's "Worth." (sorry)

This link will put you in Martinka's search area. Put in Milson Worth, and check "Show Closed Items Only"
http://www.martinka.com/martinka/auction/APSearch.asp
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Milson Worth - So, What's It Worth? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL