The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Light/ Polterlight/ Brilliant Bulb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
Greetings Mystery Workers,

I am looking for a bulb that is 'currently available' that can be operated remotely for a 'spirit lamp' during the last
30 seconds of my BLACKOUT. The old 'Atomic Lamps' do not possess an aura of realism with that weird little light inside
the bulb and the product 'Lightning' from Magic Smith presents a whole different set of problems. I used to have one
from Abbotts that was part of 'Blackstones Floating Light Bulb Illusion' that served me for years but alas…
What goes up, must come down and it did one day and shattered on the floor. It was slightly larger than normal
and took 2 AA's -but none of the above work remotely.

'Dark Light' also is of intererest but it also does not seem to be available anywhere that I can find. It is advertised at various dealers but
when an order is placed I am told it is no longer in stock but it is still up on their websites. It would be interesting to hear from owners of the
'Dark Lamp', Have you been satisfied with your purchace or if it was a 'half a grand' mistake? Does it last longer that the year warranty provided
by the company provided if you take good care of it? Does it still recharge after a year of use or is that not even a concern?
Does anyone have them available anywhere for sale anymore? It also seems that Chazpro no longer produces their Polterlight.
I'm curious if a Polterlight would work on an SM board from OUTLAW?

I also have googled 'Thom Rubino and Brilliant Bulb' and have found very little using various search terms to find a product page.
(which is in many ways a very good thing) I thought someone here in this forum would be the best source to lead me into the right
direction or know of someone that produces such a bulb even as a specialty item.

PM me if you can send me in the right direction. I know I have asked a lot of questions,
too much to be revealed in an open forum.

Thanks Guys,

Kurt
St. Paul, MN
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You might be intertested in "Spirit Light" in the "Mini-Mysteries Book 3" section of my site. It is made from a real 100 watt clear glass light bulb and is NOT battery operated. Various methods for using it are provided, but it looks as if you already have a use for it and just need to make the light bulb part.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I have Comet and would probably sell it if it meets your need. http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/comet-by-edo-trick-p-9869.html
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Light/ Polterlight/ Brilliant Bulb (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL