The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Alien abduction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

belotte
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of belotte
I had an idea couple of days ago.

What if you did a seance but... instead of ghosts and such, it was alien contact and abduction.

Start with some mental-ism as introductory sign of alien contact. "Alien technology" could materialize. Psychic touches could be the alien contact, psychic time would be "proof" of time loss.

It could all culminate in the appearance of ghostly apparition (Aliens).

Just an idea.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Funny thing though, I find people are more likely to believe in spiritual contact than alien contact.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Belotte...I agree...could be fun to do. It's really all in the entertainment quota you are able to achieve regardless of the premise.

Coincidently I'm just finishing up a new Dark Museum prediction set with Alien influences today! Smile Already sold though, so just sayin'.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Vic and I are coming out with a "classified" journal from 1920 that has "alien overtones". Some "trinkets" would be interesting to go with it.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Does uncovering repressed memories of AA count?
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
How about AAA ...when your vehicle stopped out in the middle of those long deserted Hi-ways in the night and....
Then you awake to a tingling in your hiney... A probe perhaps ?
Don't know for sure ,about the probe !!! Smile Only heard the stories!

About the OP, it could be fun and informative !!!

-G

And, I got my 666 on this! LOL
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Gratz Gary!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
You could combine the two concepts and talk about how ghosts are actually alien visitors from another dimension. Although the Hellraiser movies looked at sadistic demons coming to earth, the story could be aliens instead, allowed to enter our sphere through a portal you've happened upon. Just don't make your aliens green and stereotypical...more dark...travelers on seas we can't understand.

Or, as Pinhead answers when asked who the Cenobites are... "Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others."
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Alien abduction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL