The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » German translation for some (self-)workers... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bugatti
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Bugatti
Hi guys,

I just bought old and extremely cheap Maxwell stuff (A1-magic media) with lots of self-workers. Most tricks on the DVDs don't suit my style anyway, but while I was seeing the material, I noticed once more that there are so many classic American cardtricks around which work by spelling (mostly the aces of the different suits), that I asked myself, whether there are good German translations for "ACE OF SPADES", "KING OF HEARTS" or the other (court) cards, so that you can adapt these tricks to our country/language... Has anybody ever found a source for these translations?

Cheers.

P.S.: I am not too excited about the aforementioned DVDs in general, but I love "Sealed with a Kicker" on volume 2 (from Dan Harlan). That is a nice self-worker.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I'd recommend consulting the usual German fora (Magboard, Zauberschrank etc.) to find suggestions. I know this has been asked there before...
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Axelchen
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
413 Posts

Profile of Axelchen
Perhaps try to adopt the effects by altering the set-up to your needs, replacing the aces to other position, so they could be spelled in German. Most of the time it works!

Good thoughts.

Axel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » German translation for some (self-)workers... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL