The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Professor Rem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I got the following email today:
Prof Rem in Hospital

I just wanted you all to know that Jerry Reminicky is in the hospital. It looks like he had a minor stroke. They are doing tests to determine exactly what is wrong. He is not able to talk well, so I don’t think you can call him as of right now. He is not awake enough for visitors. He is very weak.

Mary i
-------------
Those in the Philadelphia area, IBM Rings ans SAM Assemblies know him very well.
Dennis Michael
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Jerry was up and walking today, but he is still not talking much and he keeps falling asleep often. Until he can stay awake for a longer period of time, they can’t do physical therapy on him. They have not yet determined what is causing the sleepiness. He will most likely be in the hospital till this weekend. From there they have to decide when and where to do the physical therapy. That’s the latest news. Please pass it around as you feel is appropriate. I am sorry that I cannot return all the phone calls. Thank you for all your concern. Let’s keep a picture in our minds of Jerry walking and talking perfectly.

Mary I
Dennis Michael
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
This is very sad, over the years I have learned a lot from Professor Rem, and I really wish him the best. It won't be the same on the third Thursday, and the second Monday of the month without seeing Jerry in a brightly colored outfit. I wish Jerry a rapid recovery.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Professor Rem (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL