The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Its been a while, but here is another 3 Fly. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Hey, fellas this week I have had wifes family in town so I have been doing a lot of baking myself in the heat to Grill for the family. Well I had my laptop out and was practicing the effect so I figured hey let me show you guys. THis is basically Kenners 3 Fly/Scream Fly. with a little impromtu Paul intro. Again its not exactly the same as Kenners because of what I am using not so much the moves. Love to read all thougths good or bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGCcRl8-5r8
blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
Great sequence, congratulations.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
It was good. You had 2 bad tells in your routine. One when you produces the coin at your elbow and the other during the crossing sequence. You oddly look away from your hands at one point and out the garage door. Its a subliminal thing that you don't look when you are doing the move. If you can't see it, they can't either.

That being said, as is, will probably fool 99% of the people out there. I see it from a different perspective I guess.

Chad
bill7
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
212 Posts

Profile of bill7
De donde eres vos? That was super cool.
Bill G.
Virginia USA
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Chad, thanks for the crit. Really do appreciate all comments. Ill work on that. Black thanks and Bill I'm colombian from San Antonio.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Its been a while, but here is another 3 Fly. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL