The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Blue Crown Labor Day Event (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blaque_Magik
View Profile
New user
Okinawa, Japan
79 Posts

Profile of Blaque_Magik
Just got an email on this event and It goes like this

"From now until Labor Day, you'll get extra goodies when you purchase anything at The Blue Crown! Your order can contain any kinds of item - as long as your total is within the tier, you'll get everything in the lower tiers as well. Limit one per customer, available as supplies last.

ORDER $9.95 AND ABOVE:
• Get an un-released Green Crown Deck before anybody else.

ORDER $20.00 AND ABOVE:
• Receive the all new Brick Pass DVD, featuring The Brick Pass & The Turnover Pass in a slick and tidy package. Unreleased on The Blue Crown!

ORDER $30.00 AND ABOVE:
• Receive the all new Brick Pass DVD, featuring The Brick Pass & The Turnover Pass in a slick and tidy package. Unreleased on The Blue Crown!
• Get a limited edition Art Book, signed by the artists of The Blue Crown. These books are now sold out and will never be printed again. A must for any serious collector."

I hope you guys get a chance to head on over to http://www.thebluecrown.com to check it out. I just purchased the Bold Assembly by Ben Train download. It looks awesome, I'm watching it now as I type this post. Smile Hopefully I can get my Green Crown Deck soon too. Smile

If this has already been posted elsewhere, I apologize for reposting but I really like what blue crown has going on.

Mike
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I already have the Brick Pass dvd, but I'm tempted to order something just for the art book.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
They've apparently run out of autographed art books, but will be sending out non-autographed books.

https://www.facebook.com/thebluecrown/posts/258420380845310

I got the Bold Assembly download (it's a terrific effect--watch the demo), and am looking forward to the deck. Smile
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Thanks for the posts! Today is the last day to get your orders in, and take home the 3 prizes we are offering!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Blue Crown Labor Day Event (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL