The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Card Videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
Hey everyone, I am looking for good strong Card magic. Along the styles of Gregory Wilson and Lee Asher. If you guys could reccomend some videos to me that would be great. If you need more detail on what Im looking for just ask.
Thanks
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I'd start with Gregory Wilson's DOUBLE TAKE video. It teaches several double lifts and KILLER card routines.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
I have that one. I have most of his videos. Like Double Take, Pyrotechnic Pasteboards, On The Spot, Card Stunts. Im looking for more material like that.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
If you can perform the material on Pyrotechnic Pasteboards, then you should be putting out your own DVD's;-)

Keep magical!!

Chris Smile Smile Smile Smile
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
cardican66
View Profile
Loyal user
Alabama
222 Posts

Profile of cardican66
Double Take is my favorite. Excellent material on the DL.
Regards,
LLoyd

Experience teaches only the teachable.
Aldous Huxley (1894 - 1963)
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Quote:
On 2003-08-31 19:40, MagicChris wrote:
If you can perform the material on Pyrotechnic Pasteboards, then you should be putting out your own DVD's;-)

Keep magical!!

Chris Smile Smile Smile Smile

Totally agreed. Gregory Wilson, along with Lennart Green, is one of the most proficient card handlers I have EVER seen in my life. Just watching him perform makes me wonder if I'll ever be as good as he is. His card handling is amazing, and his audience management is incredible. The part that strikes me most in Pyrotechnic Pasteboards is at the beginning of his Cards 2 pocket routine, where he performs his routine G-Force (a slightly modified one as compared to the one taught in Card Stunts) where he repeatedly classic forces a card over and over again on the spectator - and when the spectator decides to choose the top card, it is still the force card -
:wow:

Get all his material. He is great... I especially enjoyed Double Take, Off the Cuff, On the Spot and Card Stunts.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
I see what you mean about him having good management over his specs, that in my opinion is hard to do. I know everyone hates Blaine but he is also good with managing his specs.

From Off the Cuff the Recap trick with the pen and from On The Spot Recap Revisited, those tricks are awesome. When I perform that people laugh and are amazed even without patter!
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Everything by Wilson, but Also Chad Long videos has some great material (lecture and home made tape). Ray Kosby has fast but difficult stuff also.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Lennart Green "Green Magic" had good strong magic IMO.
Gregory Wilson tapes were good to.
wu tang
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC Canada
54 Posts

Profile of wu tang
Anything by greg wilson!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Card Videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL