The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » First time induction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
418 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
Out of curiosity, did you take a class before you shipped out? Rather, how and when did you learn hypnosis? How did you convince the USMC to let you perform during your service?
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
Greml1n - Thank You! Both for your service and for finding a way to keep your team entertained.
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Quote:
On 2011-09-18 09:25, Aaron Little wrote:
Greml1n - Thank You! Both for your service and for finding a way to keep your team entertained.

Welcome. I had lost a good friend in 911 who was a former Marine, so I decided to follow in his footsteps. I found it exciting to include my love of Hypnosis with my part in OEF.
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Quote:
On 2011-09-17 23:25, mahucharn wrote:
Out of curiosity, did you take a class before you shipped out? Rather, how and when did you learn hypnosis? How did you convince the USMC to let you perform during your service?

I had been doing hypno for 1 year prior to my enlistment in 2007. I took a seminar from Tom Silver and did my own study with The new encyclo of stage hypnotism. Ummm as far as the Corps goes, they we apprehensive at first but when I explained what hypnosis is and did it to a few of the high end of COC (Major, 1st Sgt, a few master guns) they were all about it... however the page 11 I had to sign pretty much stated if I jacked up I would be canned from doing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » First time induction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL