The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alan Rorrison's "A Little Bit Mental" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
Hi folks

A prediction made days or weeks in advance matches the serial number of a spectator’s borrowed bank note.

A spectator names a card and is found to be the only card in an examinable blank deck.

These are a couple of the effects that Alan Rorrison has just released in his latest download “A Little Bit Mental”. A few weeks ago, Alan got in front of the camera and recorded these and a couple of other mental magic effects. In the weeks since that recording, Alan has received some news that means he is going to have to take a break from performing for a wee while. Because of this enforced break, he has decided to release these effects in a new video download, entitled “A Little Bit Mental”. On it, you will find:-

Serial thriller
Predict the serial number on a spectators bank note!

Coin-incodence
A direct Bank Night style routine using coins.

Placebo
A freely named card is THE ONLY card with a face in a fully examinable blank deck.

Cribs!
This is Alan's crib system that you can carry on you at all times.

A customizable gaffed deck that you can make at home to create some amazing magic. Alan has also included simple and direct method for the Pocket Change effect.

The download lasts more than one hour and is in MP4 format, which you can play with the VLC Player (which is free!).

You can buy “A Little Bit Mental” directly from Alan at www.alanrorrison.com/alittlebitmental.html for only £10 (that’s about US$15 at the current exchange rates).

Those of you who have bought Alan’s material before will know how clever the wee guy is. Those of you who have not, go on and take the plunge. You never know, you might enjoy it!

Best wishes

Peter
:)
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Just bought this!,
fantatsic material again from the creative power house that is alan rorrison,
28 :is a particular favourite and mentalsists will see this as a real utility tool for various routines!
essentially its a very natural and fair looking way to force a number on a specator, combine this with a mem deck presentation and your logically miles ahead of the game. This rouitne has a real "could of been released as a marketed item effect" feel to it, I could easily see one of the bigger companys selling the deck and dvd combo for £20, so this is a real steal!,
serial thriller: is a very cool, can be done impromptu bank note effect, combining the classic recorded prediciton with a reveal of the number from a borrowed and folded bank note, this can be done on the fly in seconds with just about any mobile device now as well, and the handling even lends itself to an impromptu newspaper test.
placebo : again another routine which I could see a dealer selling with the necessary item needed (which most card guys most definitely will have, if not they're cheap and easily available at any store),this routine has a blizzard effect feel to it, but I actually prefer this, as framed as a mentalism piece I feel it will hit harder (imo..),
this is a real steal for £10 and I would be amazed if after purchasing it you didn't leave with at least one routine for your collection or some applications for the material contained!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers folks. As I said. I wont be around much but its nice to know there being recieved well
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
28 is one I really liked. I was fooled by it when I first saw it. Great stuff Alan. And more importantly Alan take care of yourself in your time away from magic.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers guys.. These are some of the lil effects I love to do but I couldn't find another project to put them on so I thought a mini mentalism download would be perfect.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1162 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
I'm a fan of Alan's work and have been for a while. It's always great to find someone who uses clever methods that clean, direct and not always just moves and knuckle-busters. Now of course Alan can throw down with the best of them but 9 times out of 10 it's all about the end result and fooling our audience by any means possible. His work is commercial, practical and doable. Get ready for some fun!
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Hey all I just got this a few days ago and was a realy nice watch. As always Alan goes in to great detail on each effect and as I'm not a mentalist I do like the odd routine and that's will you get with this.

Another good release from Alan so hats off.

A little bit mental vol 2 . . . . . .
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
ChadRees
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson, AZ
190 Posts

Profile of ChadRees
I just got a little bit mental from Alan and I am loving it already!

I have only watched the first two effects and have already found something I will be using for sure. If you have not heard of his Coin Incodence, you must pick this up. It is a great bank night effect. I don't like most bank nights, but this one really will work well with my style. If you like mentalism, this is a must for you.

Thanks Alan!

Now I am going to go back to watching the rest.
RIP The Daily Deception
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alan Rorrison's "A Little Bit Mental" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL