The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Don Drake... alive and kicking? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Has anyone had any contact with Mr. Drake lately?

Reason being, I ordered BA Breakthroughs from his site, but haven't gotten (other than the paypal receipt) a confirmation email, shipping notice, anything! Half of the links on the site are broken or dead.

Sent an email to the customer service contact listed but all I'm getting is crickets.

From what I hear, this is very unlike Mr. Drake, whom everyone says is a great guy and very concerned with his customers.

Just curious... and worried.
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I've bought from Don in the past and his service could not be faulted - I thought he'd moved his sales off to someone else though - have you checked the Black Art section in Secret Sessions?
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Yup, that's where I found his site to begin with... at least the only one I found was blackartsecrets.com?

Well, maybe he's touring or something?
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Don Drake... alive and kicking? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL