The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Three phase colour changing deck routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ajaxone
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of ajaxone
Hi I'm Alex Day

I've created one of my first ebooks and I thought I would like to share it with fellow magicians.

It's called Blueprint.

Blueprint is an intensive three phase colour changing deck routine using and normal deck.

Imagine a random card is selected from a red deck and it changes to blue in the spectator's hand. The deck is shown to be red on the back. The card is placed in the deck and the deck changes to blue right before your eyes. The selection is found in the center of the deck and it has also changed but back to red.

Finally the selected card changes to blue and the deck is shown that all 52 has changed colour. Amazing!

In this ebook you will find four really great utility moves along with 16 illustrations that make learning all the more easier.

You can download the pdf instantly. Enjoy!

You can see it at http://www.ajaxmagic.com

Thanks Alex
ajaxone
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of ajaxone
It seems like people are a bit hesitant so I put the ebook on sale fore 50% off.

Just to give someone a chance to try it out.

Thanks Alex Day
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Three phase colour changing deck routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL