The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New release Gambit by Dee Christopher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
GAMBIT by Dee Christopher

Hi All

I recently delved into the dark world of Dee Christopher, I don’t own a lot of his work but have occasionally picked up effects that have caught my eye as I am more of a card sharp than a mentalist…. GAMBIT caught my eye, not because of the GREAT name but the effect itself, this appealed to me due to its gambling nature and simplicity.

The effect has a deck shuffled and five cards are taken from the deck, after the spectator has seen all five cards these are placed face down on the table, and then mixed by the spectator so neither them or the performer can know where any specific card is.

A poker chip is now introduced and the spectator is asked to place the poker chip on the back of any of the 5 cards on the table?

Which ever card they place it on is turned over to show its identity ( QUEEN OF SPADES for example ), NOW the revelation, the poker chip is turned over to show that you had predicted ahead of time the exact card they had placed the poker chip on, as the back of the poker chip says QS……

As I said I'm not really a massive mentalism fan but due to the gambling nature of this effect I had to get this.

The method behind this is slick and very deceptive, Its simplicity is what makes this a great effect.

I recommend this for anyone that wants a quick fire mentalism routine with that gamblers edge.

Great work Dee

All the best

R

ragingcalm
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of ragingcalm
Poker chip i***x! Smile
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
??? What's that mean??
dand243
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dand243
This isn't just your normal free will effect is it?
blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
There is already an open thread for this effect.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New release Gambit by Dee Christopher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL