The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » M*gn*ts and ProMystic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Does anyone know if having m*gn*ts near a ProMystic re***ver will mess up the el**tr**ics?

That would seriously *uc* me up during a trade show if I ever forget and put my PK near my re***ver. Just had the thought and I thought "holy ***t...how come I never thought of that b*fore?"

So...if anyone has any experience with this **it, I'd really appreciate the information.

****k you *ery m*ch.

D*vid
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I would go straight to the source and ask Craig
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I did. But this is more f*n.

David

PS: Will post whatever he tells me.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Also opens the door WIDE open for exposure...

no idea why everyone on these pages thinks its "cool" and "fun" to brag about what you use...( I'd die happy if you guys had NO CLUE what I work with, read, what brand of toilet paper I use etc ). And post garbage like this that invites people to google words like the name of the company...

Idiotic...

J
xxx
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Guess this type of behaviour is an evolutionary left over from the magical thinkers...Davit is a magician...

Plumbers doing carpentry and such forth...

This is a big pet peeve of mine...sorry to be harsh...but if you're going to act like this stick to kiddie shows...

J
xxx
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Craig says ma*nets are no problem. They are used to turn FK and Prox on and off. Otherwise no issue.

Jay: I am sorry to have offended you. I was just trying to post a genuine question in a way that would make people smile. You've obviously got your knickers tied into quite a knot over it.

So relax, okay? Nasty public responses like this are what make people think the Café is full of...well...people like you. Your concerns could have been handled in a PM. You might also consider addressing the issue instead of attacking a person you really know nothing about.

But rest assured, I have NO CLUE what you work with, read -- or what brand of toilet paper you use. So.......

Davit

DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Quote:
On 2011-10-04 18:56, Jay Are wrote:
but if you're going to act like this stick to kiddie shows...

I can't find any logical or rational connection between ANY of David's posts and this statement. I'm truly perplexed, and a little surprised.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
My $0.02

What's more important to disguise to fool the search engines? Pr*Mistik or freakin' magnets?

Just sayin'
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
magic.mind
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of magic.mind
Quote:
On 2011-10-04 18:54, Jay Are wrote:
Also opens the door WIDE open for exposure...

no idea why everyone on these pages thinks its "cool" and "fun" to brag about what you use...( I'd die happy if you guys had NO CLUE what I work with, read, what brand of toilet paper I use etc ). And post garbage like this that invites people to google words like the name of the company...

Idiotic...

J

What is your problem J? Do you think that a spectator will google the name of the effect ?
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-10-04 19:49, David Thiel wrote:
Craig says ma*nets are no problem. They are used to turn FK and Prox on and off. Otherwise no issue.

Jay: I am sorry to have offended you. I was just trying to post a genuine question in a way that would make people smile. You've obviously got your knickers tied into quite a knot over it.

So relax, okay? Nasty public responses like this are what make people think the Café is full of...well...people like you. Your concerns could have been handled in a PM. You might also consider addressing the issue instead of attacking a person you really know nothing about.

But rest assured, I have NO CLUE what you work with, read -- or what brand of toilet paper you use. So.......

Davit

Well said David. You are one of the few gentlemen on this forum. Unfourtunatly there are way too many on here with the bad attitudes. Keep smiling Smile
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Bleh...fine with a forum full of guys like me...
xxx
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Sean Giles is the wisdom reincarned, listen him
Amen!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-10-05 03:04, parmenion wrote:
Sean Giles is the wisdom reincarned, listen him
Amen!

Parmenion is Lyssa reincarnated, listen to his fury,
Amen!
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » M*gn*ts and ProMystic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL