The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blindsight 2 - Stage Size (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Just got my copy in the mail yesterday. First, Well those of you who have the original Blindsight from Devin Knight know the premise of the trick. If you don't know Blindsight you can look it up in the here in the forum. This is the same trick except for the beginning of the routine. Devin added a nice opening sequence that brings you into the main routine that's not included in the first close-up version. This openeing sequence uses a nicely made card with colors names written on it- I forget the dimensions, but it's large enough to see on stage. The card is made to last a lifetime! Basically he has a spec call out the color that he/she sees, but the spec seems to have trouble with this and continues to miscall the colors all while only the audience notices the miscalls and not the spec! From this you can say that, "while you had trouble calling the colors from looking at them, maybe if you didn't see them you will do better!" Then you go into the main performance of Blindsight!

I can definately say that this can be added to your set in no time! If you liked the first Blindsight and you do parlour,stand up/stage performances- I feel for the price- you can't pass this up. Includes steller instructions as does all Devin's material!
Highly Recommended!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Nice review I agree just received a case for my store, and I took some time today to review the improvements Devin made. It's a solid upgrade with a nice intro and kicker of a close. Good stuff!
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
This Thread Continues in greater detail here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I just posted a video showing the effect from start to finish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PZDTv1Py7Q&feature=youtu.be
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of thementalist814
BlindSight 2 looks *** good!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I will be using this in my show June 30th. I'll will post the reactions/review after the show.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Here is a link to the video for slower computers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0825kH9780
jonathan hawley magic
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of jonathan hawley magic
Great effect I will be performing it in my stand up show on princess cruises in a couple of weeks. Im looking forward to seeing what kind of response I get. The more I do this the more I like it very enjoyable to perform there is nothing to worry about.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blindsight 2 - Stage Size (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL