The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Devin Knight to lecture in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
I.B.M. Ring 334 Grand Strand Magician's Society will host Devin Knight to lecture at the Magic Loft, Myrtle Beach, SC, USA, Friday 28 October 2011 at 7:00PM. Free to members, all others, reasonable fee at the door. Visit http://www.ring334.com or http://www.facebook.com/Ring334 for more information.
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Just a Reminder!

I.B.M. Ring 334, Grand Strand Magician's Society will host Devin Knight lecture at the Magic Loft, Myrtle Beach, SC, USA, this Friday, October 28, 2011 at 7:00PM. Free to members, all others, a reasonable fee of $10 at the door.

The lecture is a combination of comedy, close-up, stage magic and mentalism. Something for everyone.

Don't miss it!

For more information, call Mike, Merl or Roman at Broadway Magic 843-626-8191.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Looking forward to meeting all of you. The current tour has been going great and has been a real blast.

Devin
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Wish I could be there, but I won't be able to make it. I saw Devin' show annually for many years until he stopped touring in my area. I haven't seen him perform for a while, and I miss it. Good luck Devin!

Regan
Mister Mystery
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

We all very much enjoyed Devin Knight's presentation Friday night. He offered a ton of material in about 2 hours with an emphasis on mentalism in the second half. I understand that he offers the option of 2 lecture series and we opted for Lecture 2. Very good, real world material suitable for stage and table-table events. Please be sure to catch his appearance wherever possible - highly recommended !!

Thanks Devin and wishing you much success and safe travels as you continue your tour.

Cap'n Mike
President, I.B.M. Ring 334
Grand Strand Magician's Society
Myrtle Beach, SC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Devin Knight to lecture in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL