The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Is it true? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
You can hire protestors and strikers. My brother in law went on strike (Toyota sales manager, tough union) and since they didn't want to lose any sales, being greed mongers, they hired strikers to walk around outside with signs while they worked.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2011-10-12 21:31, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-12 19:40, landmark wrote:
Is it true that some member of the Magic Café would actually post unsubstantiated rumors knowingly as a propaganda device ...

THAT one made me laugh landmark. Guess you didn't notice but it's been done by those on the left to those of us on the right for the last couple years. Thanks for the chuckle.

Do you think the OP posted a substantiated rumor? He even admits himself it was "alleged." Then in several other threads, the WFP accusation was also shown as false. And yet it's interesting that some continue the false allegations under the cover of "maybe it's not true, but." So if you get a chuckle out of my pointing out exactly what is happening I'm glad to have brightened your day.
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
$$$
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2011-10-14 21:15, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-12 21:31, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-12 19:40, landmark wrote:
Is it true that some member of the Magic Café would actually post unsubstantiated rumors knowingly as a propaganda device ...

THAT one made me laugh landmark. Guess you didn't notice but it's been done by those on the left to those of us on the right for the last couple years. Thanks for the chuckle.

Do you think the OP posted a substantiated rumor? He even admits himself it was "alleged." Then in several other threads, the WFP accusation was also shown as false. And yet it's interesting that some continue the false allegations under the cover of "maybe it's not true, but." So if you get a chuckle out of my pointing out exactly what is happening I'm glad to have brightened your day.

I am afraid both sides are guilty of the "Maybe its not true but" thinking landmar. At one point when false accusations were levied against a person on the right it was the fact that the accuastion was so strong that it had to be looked into further. In reality it was a way to keep it out there.

Both sides do that crap and it is just stupid.

I have yet to see a pay stub from someone paid to protest. I know it can happen as santa points out but IS it happening is in doubt.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Is it true? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL