The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » College Promo Video 2011-12 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hey everyone,

Here's a first look at my brand new promo video for the 2011-2012 college tour featuring ALL NEW footage from the past 6 weeks on the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZHpusrJ4i8

If you enjoyed it, please find me on Facebook and "like" the page to receive exclusive videos and other fun content! http://www.facebook.com/bmmagic

I am usually very hesitant to post the videos that I use to market to clients here on the Café, for fear of theft, but I am choosing to place my trust in fellow Café members this time.

NOTE: The rights to the script as shown in this video belong to Brian Miller and may NOT be used without permission. No performance rights are granted by viewing this video. It is purely for entertainment purposes.
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
294 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Very nice promo! Really captures the energy well.

Kingman
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
I like it. Congratulations.
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Thanks guys. It's getting a good response from clients.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I would want to see a show like that after watching the promo. In fact, I'd like to see your show. Looks great.
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Well perhaps you'll get to see it if I come through Chicago! Recommend my name to your local colleges' student activities programs Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » College Promo Video 2011-12 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL