The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Pop up for sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hello,

Don't know if anyone needs one of these but I have a 3x3 pop up for sale.

I've listed it in stage stuff for sale. But it's not really stage stuff and belongs here more I feel.

It's the perfect set up for Doug's single-o gind.

This isn't a cheap pop up but one designed for pro use outdoors.

Based in the UK, please pm or email for more info.

I'm asking about £500.

Cheers,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I didn't mean to post this twice
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
You will be lucky !! I have had two up for grabs for over three months,,,reduced the cost to £50 and still no interest.

So if anyone wants one and can pick up its yours for £40 !!!!

Contact me next month and I will be paying you to take them away hahaha.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
I suppose its 3m by 3m, cause here in the states, three foot by three foot is a tiny booth indeed!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Yep, 3m by 3m.

Blimey Ken.. That's going CHEAP!!!

£40 for a pop up.

I paid £600 for mine brand new from Nicoll Inductries. Mines their 50mm version. Used it a couple of seasons then bought the Lambert.

Won't be reducing mine to £40 though, so if you want one at stupid prices I'd contact Ken.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Up for retirement very soon and a skip full of my life will be dumped in the rubbish bin.

Work contacts, props, stock, trailers, tents all the caboosh will be got rid of,,,money isn`t as important as space and lets face reality my work style only suited me so its of no use to anyone else.

Like the popups all have done me proud over the years but age is a great cooler and I have had enough, done my bit and the way the biz is going its not for me anymore.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Im in the market for a small pop up Ken ,thats if you havent had your hands snatched off yet .Something I can use for a zib display at a church fete next year .
Mark
E.O.I
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Have 20' x 20' w/ 2-10' and 1-20' middle(s) 7' peak...16 0z Vynl Orange w/ Blue valiance, Top only...Mfg by Cathedral Tent (Clarksville TN) used 2 seasons, excellent condition...$1000...

Used Hand-painted (One-Shot) Entrance Banner on Vynl (Robert Rawls) 8' x 10'...$2500 or reasonable offer

http://api.ning.com/files/VEf0sRo1LYfr37......SF37.jpg

Misty the Mermaid Banner 6' x 6' Hand painted (One-Shot) on Vynl (Robert Rawls)....$2000 or reasonable offer
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Markthorold, pm`d you, pick up near Bath UK.

Ken.
petekoloz
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of petekoloz
Quote:
On 2011-10-26 18:50, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
Have 20' x 20' w/ 2-10' and 1-20' middle(s) 7' peak...16 0z Vynl Orange w/ Blue valiance, Top only...Mfg by Cathedral Tent (Clarksville TN) used 2 seasons, excellent condition...$1000...

Used Hand-painted (One-Shot) Entrance Banner on Vynl (Robert Rawls) 8' x 10'...$2500 or reasonable offer

http://api.ning.com/files/VEf0sRo1LYfr37......SF37.jpg

Misty the Mermaid Banner 6' x 6' Hand painted (One-Shot) on Vynl (Robert Rawls)....$2000 or reasonable offer

Geez, why ain't John Strong all over that?
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Those are really nice looking banners.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Thanks Stephon...

For those interested in the Banners (have others also)...

Will also include a photo of them Flying on the Show w/ letter of what yearsthey were used..

also for some I have original artist sketch...as exampled below..

Banner...
http://api.ning.com/files/xMnIX386FEDrIl......27_n.jpg

Sketch...
http://api.ning.com/files/1JuzWK5oexgeIL......0133.JPG
Evel Knievel

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It's a remarkable likeness of you, Jim!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Uh, Harley...
Old Guy not included...
Evel Knievel

abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Just a note for folks looking for tents, I picked up a 20x10 Carnival Frame tent with high quality top from a tent rental company for $400. So folks looking for tents, might consider that as an option. Nothing was wrong with the top--no stains, nothing. Included all the aluminum poles and fittings too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Pop up for sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL