The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Kudos to Kozmo Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ljsviol
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of ljsviol
I just wanted to mention the excellent customer service experience I had with Kozmo Magic (http://www.kozmomagic.com/): recently I had a problem with a product of theirs (possibly my problem, possibly the product - still unsure), and Kozmo sent a replacement out immediately to solve my problem. I understand he's been dealing with some flood issues, so the prompt attention to my request is worthy of note.

Larry S.
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Unfortunately, I have to say I am very dissapointed with the customer service from Kozmo Magic ;-(
I ordered 2 x sets of replacement cards for the Stand Up Monte almost a month ago and paid on the spot with PayPal.
Not received the cards or any communication as yet. I have emailed Kozmo twice (on the same email address as used
with Paypal so I know its live) and have not even received the courtesy of a one line reply or acknowledgement.
I have no cards and Kozmo has my money!
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can resolve this?
Thanks
TGR
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
Elputty
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
114 Posts

Profile of Elputty
Hmmmm. I can't help yet...but I just ordered Stand Up Monte last week, paid with paypal, and haven't heard a peep after emailing the "contacts" page from the kozmo website.

Adam
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
That's curious, I was going to order his Reel Magazine Series, I've reconsidered after reading some of these posts.

Does anyone have any experience with the Reel Magazine purchases?
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Hey Guys,
Just heard back from Kozmo...
Indeed his home town of Owego is completely flooded out!
See on the Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDAtxjTsS7w

$20 bucks and some gaffed playing cards are really not that important anymore...
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yes, Devious, I have! I have never had a problem! I love that video series! Kozmo is above board, believe it! Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Kudos to Kozmo Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL